Printer USB cable (USB-B to USB)



The USB B connector is still common, being used mostly for printers, as well as being available on music equipment such as audio interfaces, USB Hubs and more. Whilst it is commonly referred to as a Printer cable, the correct name for it is a USB-B cable.